Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the April 2006 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 3rd APRIL 2006 AT 7.30 P.M.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 20th February 2006.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. Rural Housing Initiative - School Lane.
7. To discuss the further implementation of measures outlined in the Crime Prevention Officer's report for Higham Pavilion.
8. To further discuss the celebration of the Queen's 80th birthday.
9. To finalise arrangements for the 2006 Annual Parish Assembly.
10. To discuss judging arrangements for the 2006 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20060111, Appln. no. 20060121, Appln. no. 20060144,
Appln. no. 20060216, Appln. no. 20060168.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/1/06 - 31/3/06
To approve the following payments:-
1st Higham Scouts (Sect. 137/139 grant
- newsletter delivery) 50.00
Mrs M. Davies (talk at APA - Sect. 150(2) L.G. Act 1972) 30.00
Lesley Topping (food for APA - Sect. 150(2) L.G.Act 1972) 150.00
George Webb Finn ( ½ year rent for Recreation Ground) 125.00
K.A.P.C (2006 subscription and local council review) 969.61
Clerk's salary (1/1/06 - 31/3/06) 1209.00
Exps - use of office (1/1/06 - 31/3/06) 227.50
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 1/12/05 - 28/3/06) 120.00
KAPC (Next Meeting notices) 13.22
1st Main Drain Ltd. (drainage problem to Recreation Ground) 1885.28
Higham Village Sports Association (Sect. 137/139 grant) 250.00
Higham Brownies (Sect. 137/139 grant) 100.00
Higham Scout Group (Sect. 137/139 grant for Cubs) 100.00
Higham Age Concern (Sect. 137/139 grant) 300.00
St. John's Church (Sect. 137/139 grant) 250.00
To review the Clerk's salary w.e.f. 1/4/06
To review allotment rents w.e.f. 1/4/06
15. To note the date of the 2007 Annual Parish Assembly - Thursday, 19th April 2007 at 7.30 p.m.
16. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Annual Parish Assembly - Thursday, 20th April 2006 at 7.30 p.m.
Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting- Monday, 8th May 2006 at 7.30 p.m.
17. Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries? Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 03 April 2006
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © Higham Parish Council 2005 - 2006