Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the February 2006 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 20TH FEBRUARY 2006 AT 7.30 P.M.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 9th January 2006.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To evaluate the success of the Highways Site Meeting held on Thursday, 16th February 2006
7. To update Members regarding the 2006 Parish Newsletter and to further discuss the forthcoming Annual Parish Assembly.
8. To discuss the celebration of the Queen's 80th birthday.
9. To note the formation of a new website monitoring development on the Hoo Peninsula.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20060062, Appln. no. 20060072,
Appln. no. 20060077,
Appln. no. 20060039, Appln. no. 20050984.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
To endorse the following payment:-
British Telecommunications plc (broadband)
To approve the following payments:-
EDF Energy (festive lighting costs)
Higham Youth Club (sponsorship of new website) 60.00
J.B. Industrial Doors Ltd (steel doors for Pavilion) 5185.28
Action with Communities in Rural Kent. (2006 subscription) 35.00
14. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 3rd April 2006 at 7.30 p.m.
15. Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries? Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 27 February 2006
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © Higham Parish Council 2005 - 2006