Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the November 2006 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 27th NOVEMBER 2006 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 9th October 2006.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To approve the updated risk assessment document.
7. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20060814, Appln. No. 20060858, Appln. No. 20060862,
Appln. No. 20060893, Appln. No. 20060820, Appln. No. 20060903,Appln. No. 20060913, Appln. No. 20060953.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi -Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To endorse the following payments:-
British Telecommunications plc (broadband) 114.08
KAPC (AGM lunch Sect. 137/139) 7.50
Mrs L.M. Carnall (anti-graffiti paint for village signs) 140.94
Senokian Solutions Ltd. (domain / website renewal) 136.30
To approve the following payments:-
Mr R.W.Ellis (repairs to notice board) 154.50
Mrs J.M.Papadopulos (Chairman's allowance) 100.00
St. John's Church (Christmas leaflet - Sect. 137/139) 65.00
Playdale Playgrounds Ltd. (Little Hamlets – Tothill) 2436.95Playdale Playgrounds Ltd. (delivery and installation of Tothill) 365.43
10. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 6th November 2006.
12. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 8th January 2007 at 7.30 p.m.
13. Any Other Business.
14. Closing remarks by Cllr. Harry Smith, Mayor of Gravesham.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 28 November 2006
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Higham Parish Council