Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the October 2006 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 9th OCTOBER 2006 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE
1. To welcome Maggi Scott as the co-opted Parish Council member and to receive her signed declaration of acceptance of office form.
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To update the Register of Members Interests.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 11th September 2006.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To examine the powers now available to the Parish Council under the Clean Neighbourhoods
and Environment Act 2005. (COPY OF DOCUMENT ALREADY SENT TO ALL MEMBERS).
8. To note the Community Wardens' Clear-Up of the Larkin Memorial Grounds on 18 th October 2006.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln . no. 20060740 Appln . no. 20060738
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi -Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/7/06 - 30/9/06
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 28/6/06 - 29/9/06) 72.00
St. John's College, Cambridge (½ year rent for R.G. by standing order) 125.00
Clerk's salary (1/7/06 - 30/9/06) 1248.00
Exps . - use of room as office (1/7/06 - 30/9/06) 227.50
13. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Monday, 6th November 2006 - Budget and Finance only (ALL MEMBERS TO ATTEND)
Monday, 27th November 2006 - Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham .
14. Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries? Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 08 October 2006
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2006 Higham Parish Council