Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the April 2007 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 2nd APRIL 2007 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 19 February 2007.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. Tour de France 2007.
7. To discuss future arrangements for Higham Youth Club following the resignation
of Barrie Howes.
8. To finalise arrangements for the 2007 Annual Parish Assembly
9. To discuss judging arrangements for the 2007 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
MEMBERS ARE ASKED TO EXAMINE THE GADS
HILL SCHOOL PLANS DURING THIS BREAK BEFORE THE NEXT AGENDA ITEM.
11. To discuss the plans for new school buildings and site alterations at Gads Hill School.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20070139, Appln. no. 20070179, Appln. no. 20070189,
Appln. no. 20070188, Appln. no. 20070224, Appln. no. 20070270,
Appln. no. 20070272, Appln. no. 20070265.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi -Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/1/07 – 31/3/07.
To endorse the following payments:-
1st Higham Scouts (Sect. 137/139 grant – newsletter delivery) 65.00
Lesley Topping (food for APA – Sect. 150(2) L.G.Act 1972) 150.00
Bob Ogley (talk at APA – Sect. 150(2) L.G. Act 1972) 60.00
St. John’s College Cambridge ( ½ year rent for R.G.) 125.00
K.A.P.C. (2007 subscription and Local Council Review) 1083.76
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 1/1/07 – 23/3/07) 114.00
KAPC (Good Councillors Guide) 20.00
Shaw and Sons Ltd. (receipts and payments book) 57.46
Allianz Cornhill Insurance plc. (renewal premium) 1080.21
Clerk’s salary (1/1/07 – 31/3/07) 1248.00
1st Higham Scouts (Sect. 137/139 grant) 300.00
1st Higham Guides (Sect. 137/139 grant) 200.00
Higham Age Concern (Sect. 137/139 grant) 300.00
Higham with Merston PCC (Sect. 137/139 grant – St. John’s church) 275.00
To review the Clerk’s salary w.e.f. 1/4/07
To review allotment rents w.e.f. 1/4/07
To note the date of the 2008 Annual Parish Assembly – Thursday, 17th April 2008.
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Annual Parish Assembly – Thursday, 19th April 2007 at 7.30 p.m.
Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting – Monday, 14th May 2007 at 7.30 p.m.
Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 04 April 2007
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2007 Higham Parish Council