Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the February 2007 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 19th FEBRUARY 2007 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 8th January 2007.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To further discuss possible arrangements for the 2007 Tour de France as it passes through Higham.
7. To note the Election Timetable for the Parish Council Election to be held
on 3rd May 2007. (COPY
SENT TO ALL MEMBERS)
8. To discuss any proposed changes to the Allotment Agreement and the alignment of plots to the
Allotment Gardens in Hermitage Road. (PAPERWORK SENT TO ALL MEMBERS)
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20070016, Appln. no. 20061107, Appln. no. 20061076,
Appln. no. 20070074, Appln. no. 20070100, Appln. no. 20070065.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi -Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To endorse the following payment:-
British Telecommunications plc (broadband) 114.10
To approve the following payments:-
Kent Kerbs Ltd. (erection of Dickens signs) 1000.00
Conservationworks (ROW works) 264.38
Conservationworks (ROW works) 88.13
KAPC (new Local Council Administration) 51.95
KAPC (allotment tenancy agreement) 3.67
Action with Communities in Rural Kent (2007 subscription) 35.00
13. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 2nd April 2007 at 7.30 p.m.
14. Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 26 February 2007
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2007 Higham Parish Council