Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the January 2007 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 8th JANUARY 2007 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 27th November 2006.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To evaluate the impact of the white paper on Local Government, published in November.
7. To receive and discuss the Report of the annual inspection of Higham Recreation Ground.
8. To further discuss possible arrangements for the 2007 Tour de France as it passes through Higham.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20060984, Appln. no. 20060985, Appln. no. 20060998,
Appln. no. 20061058, Appln. no. 20061069, Appln. no. 20061068.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi -Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/10/06 - 31/12/06
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 29/9/06 - 30/12/06) 108.00
L.J.Ward Construction (vandalism repairs to Pavilion) 2474.55
KCC (Barrie Howes’ salary April 2006 – March 2007) 1374.54
Clerk's salary (1/10/06 - 31/12/06) 1248.00
Exps. - use of room as office (1/10/06 - 31/12/06) 227.50
13. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 19th February 2007 at 7.30 p.m.
14. Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 11 January 2007
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2007 Higham Parish Council