Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the July 2007 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 2nd JULY 2007 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE ST JOHN'S CHURCH HALL, HERMITAGE ROAD
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 14th May 2007.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. Tour de France 2007.
7. To further discuss the arrangements for the running of Higham Youth Club.
8. To finalise arrangements for the 2007 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
9. To formally adopt the Revised Code of Conduct.
10. To discuss the provision of play equipment to Higham Recreation Ground.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20070419, Appln. no. 20070462, Appln. no. 20070446,Appln. no. 20070395, Appln. no. 20070517, Appln. no. 20070477.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/4/07 30/6/07.
To approve the following payments:-
Expenses use of room as office (1/4/07 30/6/07) 227.50
Higham with Merston PCC (hall hire) 10.00
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 24/3/07 21/6/07 new rate) 210.00
Gravesham Borough Council (printing) 12.06
Gravesham Borough Council (printing) 7.36
Gravesham Borough Council (printing) 2.46
The Millbrook Garden Company (Garden Gift Tokens) 60.00
To review the Clerk ' s salary w.e.f. 1/4/07
To record in the Minutes the following proposal:-
This Council in accordance with its powers under Sections 137 and 139 of the Local
Government Act 1972, should incur an expenditure of £60 for garden gift tokens from
the Millbrook Garden Company, which is in the opinion of the Council in the interestsof the area or its inhabitants .
To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting Monday, 10th September
16. Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 03 July 2007
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2007 Higham Parish Council