Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the November 2007 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2007 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 8th October
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To discuss the Site Meeting held at Gadís Hill School on 10th November 2007.
7. To discuss the Highways Liaison Meeting held on 12th November 2007.
8 To discuss the current vacancy on the Parish Council caused by the resignation of Cllr. Anne Waugh.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20070813, Appln. no. 20070843, Appln. no. 20070890
Appln. no. 20070891, Appln. no. 20070898, Appln. no. 20070943,
Appln. no. 20070945, Appln. no. 20070944, Appln. no. 20070931,
Appln. no. 20070999, Appln. no. 20071002
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To endorse the following payment:-
British Telecommunications plc (broadband) 112.59
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs J.M.Papadopulos (Chairman's allowance) 100.00
St. John's Church (Christmas leaflet - Sect. 137/139) 70.00
P.J. Office Services Ltd. (servicing of photocopier) 200.16
12. To receive a report from the Budget
and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 12th
13. To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required
under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 7th January 2008 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any Other Business.
17. Closing remarks by Cllr. Pat Oakeshott, Mayor of Gravesham.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 25 November 2007
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2007 Higham Parish Council