Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the October 2007 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 8th OCTOBER 2007 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
1. To welcome Mr M. Wybraniec, Senior Engineer, Transportation Team, Kent Highway Services, to discuss speed management on the village roads.
2. To welcome Sharon Donald, Housing Development Officer for Gravesham Borough Council who will provide an update on Rural Housing development within the village.
3. To receive apologies for absence.
4. To update the Register of Members Interests.
5. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 10th September 2007.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes.
7. Parishioners' Matters.
8. To discuss the appointment of the Youth Leader for Higham Youth Club.
9. To discuss the provision of Christmas lighting to the village.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20070787, Appln. no. 20070797, Appln. no. 20070805,
Appln. no. 20070815, Appln. no. 20070850, Appln. no. 20070834,
Appln. no. 20070845, Appln. no. 20070876, Appln. no. 20070836.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To approve the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/7/07 – 30/9/07
To endorse the following payment:-
Mrs L. Carnall (photocopier cartridge) 99.99
To approve the following payments:-
Southern Water (allotments) 112.03
Clive Stanley Associates (webmaster services 21/6 to 28/9) 224.00
Gravesham Borough Council (uncontested election) 153.89
Meopham Fencing Works Ltd (fencing repairs to Recreation Ground) 922.38
Clerk's salary (1/7/07 – 30/9/07 – net amount) 1477.31
Clerk's salary (1/7/07 – 30/9/07 – tax element) 416.68
Expenses for use of room as office (1/7/07 – 30/9/07) 227.50
St. John's College, Cambridge (½ year rent for Recreation Ground) 125.00
14. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Monday, 12th November 2007 at 7.30 p.m. for Budget and Finance only.
Monday, 26th November 2007 at 7.30 p.m. for Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham.15. Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 06 October 2007
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2007 Higham Parish Council