Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the September 2007 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 10th SEPTEMBER 2007 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 2nd July 2007.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To assess the success of the Tour de France celebrations.
7. To further discuss the arrangements for the running of Higham Youth Club.
8. To update Members regarding the planning application for Gads Hill School.
9. To further discuss the provision of play equipment to Higham Recreation Ground.
10. To discuss the impact of Mr Batchelor’s notice of intention to give up allotment plots.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20070521, Appln. no. 20070592, Appln. no. 20070610,
Appln. no. 20070611, Appln. no. 20070491, Appln. no. 20070633,
Appln. no. 20070655, Appln. no. 20070664, Appln. no. 20070702,
Appln. no. 20070710, Appln. no. 20070726, Appln. no. 20070746,
Appln. no. 20070744, Appln. no 20070757, Appln. no. 20070748,
Appln. no. 20070776
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To approve the following payments:-
Higham with Merston PCC ( S. 137/139 grant for use of tables for Tour de France) 35.00
Mrs L. Carnall (cash advance to Higham Youth Club – equipment) 50.00
Audit Commission (audit fees 2007) 334.88
Clerk’s salary (1/4/07 – 30/6/07 – new rate) 1893.99
Zurich Insurance Company (renewal premium – Pavilion) 853.22
Kent County Council (underpayment on Barrie Howes’ salary) 50.36
H & P Conservationworks Ltd. (ROW works) 117.50
To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting – Monday, 8th October 2007
16. Any Other Business.
[ Back to Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 13 September 2007
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2007 Higham Parish Council