Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the April 2008 Annual Parish Assembly
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
ANNUAL PARISH ASSEMBLY - THURSDAY, 17th APRIL 2008 at 7.30 p.m.
Prior to the commencement of the Meeting the Chairman shall ensure that all persons present shall have received a copy of the Minutes of the 2007 Annual Parish Assembly, and the Higham Parish Council Annual Newsletter and Reports Booklet for 2008. This booklet contains the Annual Report of the Parish Council, and those of Village Bodies and Voluntary Organisations, which are normally presented at this Meeting.
1. Chairman’s welcome and introduction to the Meeting.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held on Thursday, 19th April 2007.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council:-
a. Allotments (P.16)
b. Planning (P. 11)
c. Recreation Ground (P. 35)
6. To receive the simplified draft statement of the Parish Council’s Accounts for the Year Ended 31st March 2008 (P. 7)
7. To receive the observations of the District Councillors who represent Higham’s interest, Cllr. Mrs Pat Oakeshott and Cllr. Bryan Sweetland.
8. To receive the Annual Report of the Governing Body of Higham Primary School (P.22).
9. To receive the report of the Kent Association of Local Councils (P.12)
10.To receive reports from Village Bodies and Voluntary Organisations (to be found throughout the booklet).
11.To consider any other matters raised by Parishioners.
12.Any Other Business.
BREAK FOR REFRESHMENTS
13. To receive the observations of the County Councillor who represents Higham’s interest, Cllr. Mike Snelling.
14. To welcome Richard Slater who will give a talk entitled “The Titanic”.
15. To note the date of the next Annual Parish Assembly, Thursday, 16th April 2009.
16. Closure of the Meeting by the Chairman.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 18 April 2008
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2008 Higham Parish Council