Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the December 2008 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 1st DECEMBER 2008 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 20th October
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To formally adopt the Model Publication Scheme for the Freedom of Information Act.
7. To request copy material for the 2009 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
8. To discuss the possible participation of the Parish in the Wake Up Gravesham event in June/July
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20080907, Appln. no. 20080906, Appln. no. 20070188,
Appln. no. 20080936, Appln. no. 20080990, Appln. no. 20081017,
Appln. no. 20081016.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
To endorse the following payments:-
Administration Expenses (1/7/08 – 30/9/08) 720.59
Nexus Data Systems Ltd. (increased webspace) 50.23
Joanne Raff (Youth Work Provider Agreement – 27 hours) 210.60
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs J.M.Papadopulos (Chairman's allowance) 125.00
St. John's Church (Christmas leaflet - Sect. 137/139) 75.00
Joanne Raff (balance of damage to Memorial Hall door) 130.00
Mrs P. Oakeshott (balance of funds raised for Mayor’s Charity fund) 60.47
12. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 10th
13. To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required
under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 12th January 2009 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any Other Business.
17. Closing remarks by Cllr. Ken Jones, Mayor of Gravesham.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2009.
Mondays:- 12th January, 23rd February, 6th April, 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 30th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 16th April.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 29 November 2008
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2008 Higham Parish Council