Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the February 2008 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 25th FEBRUARY 2008 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 7th January
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To further discuss the provision of play equipment to the Recreation Ground.
7. To discuss the future of the Villa Road walkways.
8. Annual Parish Newsletter 2008.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20080004, Appln. no. 20080033, Appln. no. 20080040,
Appln. no. 20080042, Appln. no. 20080073.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To endorse the following payments:-
Higham with Merston PCC (S.137/139 grant – church Christmas leaflet – lost cheque) 70.00
PDW Contracting Services Ltd. (Christmas lighting – take down) 314.43
B.T. payment services ltd. (broadband) 112.46
To approve the following payments:-
Kent Youth (Youth Leader contract and advice) 425.00
Action with Communities in Rural Kent (2008 subscription) 35.00
Mrs J.M.Papadopulos (transfer from contingency to Chairman’s Allowance) 75.00
Mrs J. Raff (Youth Leader – Sept. ’07 to Feb ’08) 1053.00
Mr R. Slater (talk at APA – Sect. 150(2) L.G.Act 1972) 50.00
13. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting – Monday, 7th April 2008 at 7.30 p.m.
14. Any Other Business.
15. To resolve that pursuant to Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 that the public be
excluded from the following item because it is likely in view of the nature of the business to be
transacted that if members of the public are present during this item, there would be disclosure to
them of exempt information as defined in Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 04 March 2008
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2008 Higham Parish Council