Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the July 2008 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 7th JULY 2008 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
1. To welcome Amanda Mendzil as a Member of Higham Parish Council and receive her signed
Declaration of Acceptance of Office and Register of Members Interest forms.
2. To receive apologies for absence.
3. To update the Register of Members Interests.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Annual Parish Council Meeting, and Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 12th May 2008.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To finalise arrangements for the 2008 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
8. To further discuss the provision of play equipment to Higham Recreation Ground.
9. To arrange to further discuss the future administration of the Planning Committee.10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20080366, Appln. no. 20080428, Appln. no. 20080465,
Appln. no. 20080461, Appln. no. 20080462, Appln. no. 20080485,
Appln. no. 20080509, Appln. no. 20080528, Appln. no. 20080482,
Appln. no. 20080537, Appln. no. 20080552, Appln. no. 20080565.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/4/08 – 30/6/08.
To endorse the following payment:-
Joanne Raff (Youth Work Provider Agreement – 24 hours) 187.20
To approve the following payments:-
Southern Water 93.32
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 10/3 to 26/6/domain transfer/web hosting) 378.90
Joanne Raff (Youth Work Provider Agreement - 24 hours) 187.20
The Millbrook Garden Company (Garden Gift Tokens) 60.00
Clerk’s salary (net amount 1/4/08 – 30/6/08) 1573.95
Use of room as office (1/4/08 – 30/6/08) 227.50
H.M. Revenue and Customs (Clerk’s PAYE / N.I (Employer/Employee)) 580.30
To record in the Minutes the following proposal:-
“This Council in accordance with its powers under Sections 137 and 139 of the Local
Government Act 1972, should incur an expenditure of £60 for garden gift tokens from
the Millbrook Garden Company, which is in the opinion of the Council in the interests
of the area or its inhabitants”.
14. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting – Monday, 8th September 2008 at 7.30 p.m.
15. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 10 July 2008
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2008 Higham Parish Council