Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the October 2008 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 20th OCTOBER 2008 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
To welcome Richard Hall, Rural Housing Enabler, to discuss the updating of the Housing Needs Survey within the Parish.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 8th September
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To receive a report on the Kent Highways Liaison Meeting held on 7th October 2008.
7. To discuss the provision of Christmas lighting to the village.
8. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20080632, Appln. no. 20080858, Appln. no. 20080859,
Appln. no. 20080857, Appln. no. 20080871, Appln. no. 20080839.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To approve the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/7/08 to 30/9/08
To endorse the following payment:-
Joanne Raff (Youth Work Provider Agreement – 24 hours) 187.20
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 26/6 to 30/9) 168.00
B.T. Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 114.82
St. John’s College, Cambridge (½ year rent for R.G. by S.O.) 125.00
Clerk’s salary (net amount 1/7/08 – 30/9/08) 1573.35
Use of room as office (1/7/08 – 30/9/08) 227.50
H.M.Revenue and Customs (Clerk’s PAYE / N.I.(Employer/Employee) 580.50
12. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Monday, 10th November 2008 at 7.30 p.m. for Budget and Finance.
Monday, 1st December 2008 at 7.30 p.m. for Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham.
13. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 17 October 2008
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2008 Higham Parish Council