Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the September 2008 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 8th SEPTEMBER 2008 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
To present awards to prizewinners of the 2008 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 7th July 2008.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To further discuss the future administration of the Planning Committee.7. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20080606, Appln. no. 20080402, Appln. no. 20080628,
Appln. no. 20080650, Appln. no. 20080655, Appln. no. 20080666,
Appln. no. 20080693
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To endorse the following payments:-
B.T. Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 115.01
K.T.C. Office supplies (analysis book/address labels/garden competition certificates) 44.04
Joanne Raff (Youth Work Provider Agreement – 27 hours) 210.60
To approve the following payments:-
Zurich Insurance Company (renewal premium Pavilion insurance) 893.97
Cobham Tree Surgery (topping of Leylandii hedge to Recreation Ground) 325.00
Abacus Playgrounds Ltd. (safety surfacing under multi-swing unit) 5328.63
Record RSS Ltd. (replacement slide unit with safety surfacing) 5623.47
Joanne Raff (Youth Work Provider Agreement – 6 hours) 46.80
Southern Water (allotments) 106.53
11. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting – Monday, 13th October 2008 at 7.30 p.m.
12. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 09 September 2008
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2008 Higham Parish Council