Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the April 2009 Annual Parish Assembly
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
ANNUAL PARISH ASSEMBLY - THURSDAY, 16th APRIL 2009 at 7.30 p.m.
Prior to the commencement of the Meeting the Chairman shall ensure that all persons present shall have received a copy of the Minutes of the 2008 Annual Parish Assembly, and the Higham Parish Council Annual Newsletter and Reports Booklet for 2009. This booklet contains the Annual Report of the Parish Council, and those of Village Bodies and Voluntary Organisations, which are normally presented at this Meeting.
1. Vice Chairman’s welcome and introduction to the Meeting.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held on Thursday, 17th April 2008.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council:-
a. Allotments (P.36)
b. Planning (P. 9)
c. Recreation Ground (P. 20)
6. To receive the simplified draft statement of the Parish Council’s Accounts for the Year Ended 31st March 2009 (P. 5)
7. To receive the observations of the District Councillors who represent Higham’s interest, Cllr. Mrs Pat Oakeshott and Cllr. Bryan Sweetland.
8. To receive the Annual Report of the Governing Body of Higham Primary School (P.22).
9. To receive the report of the Kent Association of Local Councils (P.8)
10.To receive reports from Village Bodies and Voluntary Organisations (to be found throughout the booklet).
11.To consider any other matters raised by Parishioners.
12. Any Other Business.
During the interval there will be an opportunity for Parishioners to view photographs taken by Barrie Howes during his trip to Peru last year, and Jo Raff during the recent Higham Youth Club residential activity weekend.
BREAK FOR REFRESHMENTS
13. To receive the observations of the County Councillor who represents Higham’s interest, Cllr. Mike Snelling.
14. To welcome Brian Macknish who will give a talk entitled “The Thames and Medway Canal and its future”.
15. To note the date of the next Annual Parish Assembly, Thursday, 15th April 2010.
16. Closure of the Meeting by the Vice Chairman.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 22 April 2009
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 Higham Parish Council