Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the February 2009 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 23rd FEBRUARY 2009 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. Declarations of Interest.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 12th January 2009.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the planning application for Land Adjacent to Higham Railway Station, School Lane.
8. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2009.
9. To again discuss the possible participation of the Parish in the Wake Up Gravesham event in June/July 2009
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20081109, Appln. no. 20090062, Appln. no 20081028,
Appln. no. 20090076, Appln. no. 20090083.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
To endorse the following payment:
Joanne Raff (Youth Work Provider Agreement – 24 hours) 187.20
To approve the following payments:-
Thames and Medway Canal Association (talk at APA – Sect. 150(2)L.G.Act ’72) 50.00
Audit Commission (2008 audit fee) 327.75
Action with Communities in Rural Kent (2009 subscription) 35.00
14. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 6th April 2009 at 7.30 p.m.
15. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2009.
Mondays:- 23rd February, 6th April, 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 30th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 16th April.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 17 February 2009
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 Higham Parish Council