Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the January 2009 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 12th JANUARY 2009 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
To welcome Paul Gibbons, Service Manager, Operations (Parking and Amenities) to the Meeting.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 1st December
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Parishioners' Matters.
6. To consider the Planning Application for nine affordable housing units on land to the Rear of the Chequers Inn, Church Street.
7. To request copy material for the 2009 Newsletter.
8. To again discuss the possible participation of the Parish in the Wake Up Gravesham event in June/July 2009
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20070188. Appln. no. 20081020, Appln. no 20081027,
Appln. no. 20081067.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/10/08 to 31/12/08
To approve the following payments:-
Playdale Playgrounds Ltd. (replacement slide panel) 116.96
PDW Contracting Services Ltd. (test and inspect Christmas lighting) 294.35
PDW Contracting Services Ltd. (install Christmas lighting units) 701.78
PDW Contracting Services Ltd. (remove Christmas lighting) 345.00
Mrs L.M.Carnall (filing cabinets) 218.50
Clerk’s salary (1/10/08 – 31/12/08 net amount) 1695.86
H.M.Revenue and Customs (Clerk’s PAYE / NI (Employer/Employee)) 746.17
Use of room as office (1/10/08 – 31/12/08) 227.50
13. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 23rd February 2009 at 7.30 p.m.
14. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2009.
Mondays:- 23rd February, 6th April, 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 30th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 16th April.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 11 January 2009
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 Higham Parish Council