Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the November 2009 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 30th NOVEMBER 2009 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 12th October
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive a report regarding the Playbuilder Workshop.
8. To discuss the proposed safety improvements for the village.
9. To request copy material for the 2010 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20090789, Appln. no. 20090780, Appln. no. 20090816,
Appln. no. 20090839, Appln. no. 20090717.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
To endorse the following payment:-
Administration Expenses (1/7/09 – 30/9/09) 691.33
BT Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 115.38
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs J.M.Papadopulos (Chairman's allowance) 150.00
Higham with Merston PCC (church Christmas leaflet - Sect. 137/139) 80.00
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – October) 319.80
PDW Contracting Services Ltd (Christmas lighting) 1272.27
13. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 9th
14. To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required
under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 11th January 2010 at 7.30 p.m.
17. Any Other Business.
18. Closing remarks by Cllr.Bronwen McGarrity, Mayor of Gravesham.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 26 November 2009
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 Higham Parish Council