Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the October 2009 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 12th OCTOBER 2009 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
To welcome Sian Morley to discuss the forthcoming public consultation for the Local Development
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 14th September
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To further discuss the provision of Christmas Lighting to the village.
8. To evaluate the success of the Play in the Park Summer Activity Playscheme.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20090654, Appln. no. 20090778.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/7/09 – 30/9/09.
To endorse the following payments:-
SLCC (membership fee) 117.00
Southern Water (water rates – allotments) 219.93
To approve the following payments:-
St. John’s College ( ½ year rent for Recreation Ground by S.O.) 125.00
Clive Stanley (webmaster services) 203.00
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – September) 418.20
Clerk’s salary (net amount 1/7/09 – 30/9/09) 1770.88
H.M. Revenue and Customs (Clerk’s PAYE/NI (Employer/Employee)) 684.32
Use of room as office (1/7/09 – 30/9/09) 227.50
13. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Budget and Finance - Monday, 9th November 2009 at 7.30 p.m.
Christmas Meeting with the Mayor – Monday, 30th November 2009 at 7.30 p.m.
14. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 11 October 2009
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 Higham Parish Council