Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the September 2009 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING, MONDAY 14th SEPTEMBER 2009 AT 7.30 P.M.
IN THE MEMORIAL HALL, SCHOOL LANE, HIGHAM
Prior to the commencement of the Meeting, awards will be presented to prizewinners of the 2009 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
To welcome Mr Richard Fulker, Project Manager for the new school build at Gads Hill School, who will give an insight into the planned programme of building works on site.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 6th July 2009.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive the report of an informal meeting held on Monday, 20th July 2009 (notes enclosed).
8. To receive the report of the Highways Liaison Meeting held on Wednesday, 22nd July 2009
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20090564, Appln. no. 20090608, Appln. no. 20090627,
Appln. no. 20090626, Appln. no. 20090653, Appln. no. 20090665,
Appln. no. 20090529, Appln. no. 20090643.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
To endorse the following payment:-
BT Payment Services Ltd (broadband) 115.38
To approve the following payments:-
Zurich Insurance plc (renewal premium for Pavilion) 1011.65
Gravesham Trophy Centre (engraved vase) 40.00
12. Correspondence.( LIST TO FOLLOW)
13. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings – Monday, 12th October 2009 at 7.30 p.m.
Budget and Finance - Monday, 9th November 2009 at 7.30 p.m.
14. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 09 September 2009
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2009 Higham Parish Council