Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the 2010 Annual Parish Assembly
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
ANNUAL PARISH ASSEMBLY - THURSDAY, 15th APRIL 2010 at 7.30 p.m.
Prior to the commencement of the Meeting the Chairman shall ensure that all persons present shall have received a copy of the Minutes of the 2009 Annual Parish Assembly, and the Higham Parish Council Annual Newsletter and Reports Booklet for 2010. This booklet contains the Annual Report of the Parish Council, and those of Village Bodies and Voluntary Organisations, which are normally presented at this Meeting.
1. Chairman’s welcome and introduction to the Meeting.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held on Thursday, 16th April 2009.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council:-
a. Allotments (P.25)
b. Planning (P.10)
c. Recreation Ground (P. 13)
6. To receive the simplified draft statement of the Parish Council’s Accounts for the Year Ended 31st March 2010 (P. 6)
7. To receive the observations of the County Councillor who represents Higham’s interest, Cllr. Mike Snelling.
8. To receive the observations of the District Councillors who represent Higham’s interest, Cllr. Mrs Pat Oakeshott and Cllr. Bryan Sweetland.
9. To receive the Annual Report of the Governing Body of Higham Primary School (P.27).
10. To receive the report of the Kent Association of Local Councils (P.11)
11. To receive reports from Village Bodies and Voluntary Organisations (to be found throughout the booklet).
12. To consider any other matters raised by Parishioners.
13. Any Other Business.
During the interval there will be an opportunity for Parishioners to view a display by The
Friends of St. Mary’s Church.
BREAK FOR REFRESHMENTS
14. To welcome Joe McLaren, who will give a talk about the work of The Friends of St. Mary’s Church.
15. To note the date of the next Annual Parish Assembly, Thursday, 14th April 2011.
16. Closure of the Meeting by the Chairman.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 15 April 2011
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2010 Higham Parish Council