Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the February 2010 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
A meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 22nd February 2010 at 7.30 p.m.
7.30 p.m. To welcome Steve Scully Emergency Planning Officer Gravesham, Kent Emergency Planning Group.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 18th January
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To again discuss the proposed safety improvements for the village.
8. To evaluate the suitability of the proposed Blue House affordable housing site in the village.
9. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2010.
10. To update Parishioners regarding the POSSIBLE Lower Thames Crossing.
11. To receive a report from the Kent Highway Services Parish Seminar held on 24th November 2009.
12. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20100027.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. PACT Kent
n. Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
To endorse the following payment:-
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – January) 393.60
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs L.M.Carnall (fault detection on HPC telephone line) 125.00
Joanne Raff (grant for change of venue last Meeting) 20.00
Mrs P. Oakeshott (flowers/card for 60th anniversary) 16.50
The Friends of St. Mary’s Church (talk at APA – Sect. 150(2) LG Act ’72) 50.00
Action with Communities in Rural Kent (2010 subscription) 35.00
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 29th March 2010.
17. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 21 February 2010
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2010 Higham Parish Council