Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the January 2010 Parish Council Meeting
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The re-arranged Meeting of the Parish Council will take place at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 18th January 2010 at 7.00 p.m. to allow time for a presentation before the start of the Meeting at 7.30 p.m.
7.00 p.m. To welcome Barry Smith and colleagues to outline and discuss proposals for possible future Rural Housing at Blue House, Gore Green Road.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 30th November 2009.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To again discuss the proposed safety improvements for the village.
8. To discuss the impact of the recent severe weather conditions upon the village.
9. To receive copy material for the 2010 Annual Parish Newsletter.
10. To receive a report from the Kent Highway Services Parish Seminar held on 24th November 2009.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20090929, Appln. no. 20090925, Appln. no. 20090970,
Appln. no. 20090528, Appln. no. 20091017.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 01/10/09 – 31/12/09.
To endorse the following payments:-
Mrs P. Oakeshott (expenses for Meetings) 49.95
Mrs L.M.Carnall (Christmas lights) 311.68
Mr L. Pearton (Christmas lights) 179.96
Mr L. Pearton (Christmas lights) 30.00
Joanne Raff (Youth leader – November) 442.80
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services) 112.00
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – December) 295.20
Clerk’s salary (net amount 1/10/09 – 31/12/09) 1819.17
H.M. Revenue and Customs (Clerk’s PAYE/NI (Employer/Employee)) 715.23
Use of room as office (1/10/09 – 31/12/09) 227.50
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 22nd February 2010.
16. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 16 January 2010
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2010 Higham Parish Council