Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, November 2010
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 29th November 2010 at 7.30 p.m
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 11th October 2010.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive a report of the PACT Meeting held on 14th October 2010 (COPY ENCLOSED).
8. To receive a report on the Parish Seminar held on 27th October 2010.
9. To request copy material for the 2011 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20100856, Appln. no. 20100892, Appln. no. 20100925,
Appln. no. 20100928, Appln. no. 20101035.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
To endorse the following payments:-
B.T. Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 119.49
KALC (lunch for AGM – S137/139) 8.50
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – October) 351.00
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs J.M.Papadopulos (Chairman's allowance) 160.00
Higham with Merston PCC (church Christmas leaflet - Sect. 137/139) 85.00
St. John’s College, Cambridge (arrears of rent for R.G.) 5.99
PDW Contracting Services Ltd (Christmas lighting) 1384.53
13. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 8th
November 2010 (COPY ENCLOSED).
14. To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required
under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 10th January 2011 at 7.30 p.m.
17. Any Other Business.
18. Closing remarks by Cllr. William Lambert, MBE, TD, Mayor of Gravesham.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2011.
Mondays:- 10th January, 21st February, 4th April, 9th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 11th July, 5th September, 10th October, 7th November (Budget and Finance only) and 28th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 14th April.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 26 November 2010
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2010 Higham Parish Council