Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, October 2010
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 11th October 2010 at 7.30 p.m
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 6th September 2010.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To discuss a multi-agency approach to tackling the current parking problems at Gads Hill School.
8. To receive a report on the informal Highways Liaison Meeting held on 5th October 2010.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20100801, Appln. no. 20100806, Appln. no. 20100838,
Appln. no. 20100333, Appln. no. 20100860.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/7/10 – 30/9/10.
To endorse the following payments:-
|Southern Water (water rates – allotments)||432.40|
|Versatile Fasteners Ltd. (eye bolts for trim trail)||55.70|
|To approve the following payments:-|
|SLCC (annual subscription)||118.00|
|St. John’s College (½ year rent for Recreation Ground by S.O.)||187.50|
Clive Stanley (webmaster services)
|Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – September)||432.00|
|Clerk’s salary (net amount 1/7/10 – 30/9/10)||2164.20|
|H.M. Revenue and Customs (Clerk’s PAYE/NI (Employer/Employee))||404.49|
|Use of room as office (1/7/10 – 30/9/10)||227.50|
|Signs of the Times (VAT payment not covered by insurance claim)||93.58|
13. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Budget and Finance - Monday, 8th November 2010 at 7.30 p.m.
Christmas Meeting with the Mayor – Monday, 29th November 2010 at 7.30 p.m.
14. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 07 October 2010
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2010 Higham Parish Council