Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, September 2010
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 6th September 2010 at 7.30 p.m
Prior to the commencement of the Meeting, awards will be presented to prizewinners of the 2010 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To discuss recent Rural Housing proposed initiatives within the village (NEW PLAN ENCLOSED).
5. Parishioners’ Matters.
6. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 12th July 2010.
7. Matters arising from the Minutes.
8. To discuss whether a Parish Plan would be of value to the Village.
9. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20100564, Appln. no. 20100615, Appln. no. 20100682,
Appln. no. 20100351, Appln. no. 20100705, Appln. no. 20100779,
Appln. no. 20100780, Appln. no. 20100750, Appln. no. 20100728,
Appln. no. 20100654, Appln. no. 20100778.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police
To endorse the following payments:-
BT Payment Services Ltd (broadband) 118.32
Audit Commission (2010 audit fee) 358.38
To approve the following payments:-
Zurich Insurance plc (renewal premium for Pavilion) 1114.45
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader - July and August) 378.00
13. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Monday, 11th October 2010 at 7.30 p.m.
Monday, 8th November 2010 at 7.30 p.m. – Budget and Finance only.
14. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 04 September 2010
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2010 Higham Parish Council