Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, April 2011
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 4th April 2011 at 7.30 p.m
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 21st February 2011.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To finalise arrangements for the 2011 Annual Parish Assembly.
8. To discuss judging arrangements for the 2011 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
9. To review and approve the risk assessment document (DOCUMENT TO FOLLOW).
10. To review the provision of new allotments to the allotment gardens.
11. Higham celebrations in 2012.
12. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20110067, Appln. no. 20110112, Appln. no. 20110138,
Appln. no. 20110189, Appln. no. 20110190, Appln. no. 20110207.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/1/11 – 31/3/11 (TO FOLLOW)
To endorse the following payments:-
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – February) 351.00
P.J.Office Services (repair of printer) 102.60
Southern Water (allotments) 196.19
To approve the following payments:-
1st Higham Scouts (Sect. 137/139 grant – newsletter delivery) 85.00
Lesley Topping (food for APA – Sect. 150(2) L.G.Act 1972) 220.00
St. John’s College, Cambridge ( ½ year rent for RG) 250.00
KALC (2011 subscription and Parish News) 1149.92
J.A.Stanley (preparation of 2011 newsletter) 264.00
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 1/1/11 – 24/3/11) 91.00
Clerk’s salary (1/1/11 – 31/3/11) 2523.51
Expenses – use of room as office (1/1/11 – 31/3/11) 227.50
HM Revenue and Customs (PAYE/NI(employer/employee) 632.13
1st Higham Scouts (Sect. 137/139 grant) 100.00
Age Concern (Sect. 137/139 grant) 350.00
Higham with Merston PCC (Sect. 137/139 grant – St. John’s church) 300.00
Higham Youth Club (Sect. 137/139 grant) 160.00
Mrs B. Smith (Sect. 137/139 grant – Something2do…) 280.00
To review the Clerk’s salary w.e.f 1/4/11.
To review the Youth Leader’s salary w.e.f 1/4/11.
To review allotment rents w.e.f 1/4/11.
16. To note the date of the 2012 Annual Parish Assembly – Thursday, 12th April 2012.
17. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Annual Parish Assembly - Thursday, 14th April 2011 at 7.30 p.m.
Annual Parish Council Meeting followed by a Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 9th May 2011.
18. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 01 April 2011
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2011 Higham Parish Council