Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, February 2011
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 21st February 2011 at 7.30 p.m
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 10th January 2011.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To evaluate the success of the recent Rural Neighbourhood Forum Meeting.
8. To review the provision of allotments and the state of the allotment gardens.
9. To advise Members regarding the timetable for the Parish Council Election to be held on Thursday, 5th May 2011.
10. To make arrangements for the Friday Night at the Proms event 2011.
11. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2011.
12. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning application:-
Appln. no. 20100779, Appln. no. 20100780
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
To endorse the following payments:-
B.T. Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 122.11
To approve the following payments:-
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – January) 432.00
Mr J. Carnall (wood for 4 parking signs for LTC Meeting) 94.70
The Banner Hub (3 banners for LTC Meeting) 87.00
Action with Communities in Rural Kent (2011 subscription) 35.00
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 4th April 2011 at 7.30 p.m.
17. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 27 February 2011
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2011 Higham Parish Council