Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, January 2011
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 10th January 2011 at 7.30 p.m
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 29th November 2010.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To discuss recent Rural Housing proposed initiatives within the village (NEW PLAN ENCLOSED)
8. To discuss the impact of the recent severe weather conditions upon the village.
9. To receive copy material for the 2011 Annual Parish Newsletter.
10. To review allotment procedure and the provision of plots.
11. To make necessary arrangements for the Gravesham Rural Neighbourhood Forum Meeting on 2/2.
12. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20100940, Appln. no. 20101043, Appln. no. 20100779,
Appln. no. 20100780, Appln. no. 20101068, Appln. no. 20101074,
Appln. no. 20101109.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 01/10/10 – 31/12/10. (TO FOLLOW)
To endorse the following payment:-
Joanne Raff (Youth leader – November) 432.00
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services) 84.00
Clerk’s salary (net amount 1/10/10 – 31/12/10) 2164.20
H.M. Revenue and Customs (Clerk’s PAYE/NI (Employer/Employee)) 404.49
Use of room as office (1/10/10 – 31/12/10) 227.50
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 21st February 2011.
17. Any Other Business.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 07 January 2011
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2011 Higham Parish Council