Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting, July 2011
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
PRIOR TO THE START OF THE MEETING THE REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTEREST AND DECLARATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICE FORMS WILL BE RECEIVED FROM CLLRS. CARROLL AND JAMES.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Annual Parish Council Meeting, and Parish Council Meeting,
held on Monday, 9th May 2011.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To evaluate the success of the 2011 Friday Night at the Proms event.
8. To discuss recent planning applications received for Gads Hill School.
9. To discuss the proposed changes to the Borough Council planning system.
10. To discuss 2012 celebrations within the village.
11. To receive a report of a site meeting held with residents of Thamesview Cottages on 19th May 2011.
12. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20110363, Appln. no. 20110361, Appln. no. 20110362,
Appln. no. 20110403, Appln. no. 20110422, Appln. no. 20110420,
Appln. no. 20110198, Appln. no. 20110404, Appln. no. 20110405,
Appln. no. 20110463, Appln. no. 20110511, Appln. no. 20110549,
Appln. no. 20110545, Appln. no. 20110522, Appln. no. 20110541.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/4/10 – 30/6/10. (TO FOLLOW ONCE
BANK STATEMENT IS RECEIVED)
To endorse the following payments:-
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – April) 305.25
EDF energy 1 Ltd. (Christmas lighting) 81.51
Gravesham Borough Council (printing) 70.07
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader – May) 444.00
Clerk (printer cartridges) 294.99
Clerk (bunting and flags for 2012) 96.55
Mr M. Allen (printer accessories) 50.00
KCPFA (2011 subscription) 20.00
To approve the following payments:-
The Millbrook Garden Company (Garden Gift Tokens) 80.00
Clerk’s salary (net amount 1/4/11 – 30/6/11) 2553.57
Use of room as office (1/4/11 – 30/6/11) 227.50
H.M. Revenue and Customs (Clerk’s PAYE / N.I (Employer/Employee)) 570.57
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 25/3/11 – 30/6/11) 150.50
NALC (Local Council Review) 48.00
Mrs P.Oakeshott (APA costs under Section 150(2) of LG Act 1972) 26.95
To record in the Minutes the following proposal:-
“This Council in accordance with its powers under Sections 137 and 139 of the Local
Government Act 1972, should incur an expenditure of £80 for garden gift tokens from
the Millbrook Garden Company, which is in the opinion of the Council in the interests
of the area or its inhabitants”.
15. Correspondence (TO FOLLOW).
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting – Monday, 5th September 2011 at 7.30 p.m.
17. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2011.
Mondays:- 5th September, 10th October, 7th November (Budget and Finance only) and 28th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2012.
Mondays:- 9th January, 20th February, 2nd April, 14th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 25th June, 3rd September, 8th October, 12th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 12th April 2012.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 11 July 2011
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2011 Higham Parish Council