Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting, November 2011
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 28th November 2011 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 10th October 2011.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. 2012 Celebrations.
8. Local Development Framework consultation.
9. To request copy material for the 2012 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20110875, Appln.no. 20110918, Appln.no. 20110904,
Appln. no. 20110935, Appln. no. 20110955.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
B.T. Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 117.90
Mr M. Allen (snow shovels) 48.00
KALC (lunch for AGM - Sect 137/139) 10.00
Clerk (additional salt containers and rock salt) 159.88
Mr M. Papadopulos (HPC Christmas cards) 32.97
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs J.M.Papadopulos (Chairman's allowance) 160.00
Higham with Merston PCC (church Christmas leaflet - Sect. 137/139) 90.00
13. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 14th
November 2011 (COPY ENCLOSED).
14. To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required
under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 9th January 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
17. Any Other Business.
18. Closing remarks by Cllr. Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi, Mayor of Gravesham.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2012.
Mondays:- 9th January, 20th February, 2nd April, 14th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 25th June, 3rd September, 8th October, 12th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 12th April 2012.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 26 November 2011
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2011 Higham Parish Council