Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting, April 2012
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 2nd April 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 20th February 2012.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. 2012 Celebrations.
8. To finalise arrangements for the 2012 Annual Parish Assembly.
9. To discuss judging arrangements for the 2012 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
10. To review and approve the risk assessment document
11. To review the provision of additional allotment plots to the allotment gardens.
12. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
13. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning application:-
Appln. no. 20120109, Appln. no. 20120119, Appln. no. 20120157,
Appln. no. 20120124, Appln. no. 20120150, Appln. no. 20120174,
Appln. no. 20120049, Appln. no. 20120124, Appln. no. 20120087,
Appln. no. 20120257.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/1/12 to 31/3/12
To endorse the following payments:-
Signs of the Times (brackets for Dickens sign) 14.88
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader for February) 416.25
Mr M.Allen (new printer heads) 44.98
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs Katie Reeves (food for APA under Sect.150(2) L.G.Act 1972) 275.00
Mrs Gillian Cramp (talk for APA under Sect. 150(2) L.G.Act 1972 50.00
1st Higham Scouts (Sect. 137/139 grant for newsletter delivery) 90.00
KALC (2012 subscription) 1149.24
J.A.Stanley (preparation of 2012 newsletter) 301.20
Clive Stanley (webmaster services from 1/1/12 to 24/3/12) 77.00
Clerks salary (1/1/12 to 31/3/12 as net) 2795.10
Expenses for use of room as office (1/1/12 to 31/3/12) 227.50
HMRC (PAYE/NI (employer/employee)) 649.92
1st Higham Scouts (Sect.137/139 grant) 200.00
Higham Age Concern (Sect.137/139 grant) 350.00
Higham with Merston PCC (Sect. 137/139 grant for St. Johns Church) 300.00
Higham Youth Club (Sect. 137/139 grant) 160.00
Kim Hook (1500 Proms/fireworks tickets) 96.00
To endorse the changes to the Clerks salary agreed at the Budget and Finance Meeting.
To endorse the changes to the Youth Leaders salary agreed at the Budget and Finance Meeting.
To agree allotment rents for 2012/2013.
17. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Thursday, 12th April 2012 at 7.30 p.m. Annual Parish Assembly
Monday, 14th May 2012 at 7.30 p.m. Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting.
18. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2012.
Mondays:- 14th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 25th June,
3rd September, 8th October, 12th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 12th April.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 02 April 2012
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2012 Higham Parish Council