Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting, February 2012
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 20th February 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 9th January 2012.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. 2012 Celebrations.
8. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2012.
9. To review the provision of additional allotments and the state of the allotment gardens.
10. Highway Priorities for 2012/2013.
11. To discuss the recent site meeting held at Gads Hill School on 4th February 2012.
12. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning application:-
Appln. no. 20111108, Appln. no. 20111107, Appln. no. 20120003,
Appln. no. 20120049, Appln. no. 20120067, Appln. no. 20120108,
Appln. no. 20120110, Appln. no. 20120018.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
Admin. Exps (1/10/11 to 31/12/11) 865.35
Joanne Raff (Youth leader 1/10/11 to 31/1/12) 1554.00
BT Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 125.79
B. Prankard (deposit for Big Band) 50.00
The Medway Handyman (repair of noticeboard) 195.00
To approve the following payments:-
Action with Communities in Rural Kent (2012 subscription) 35.00
Clive Stanley (renewal of domain name) 84.00
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 2nd April 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
17. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2012.
Mondays:- 9th January, 20th February, 2nd April, 14th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 25th June, 3rd September, 8th October, 12th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 12th April 2012.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 20 February 2012
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2012 Higham Parish Council