Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Parish Council Meeting, January 2012
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 9th January 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 28th November 2011.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. 2012 Celebrations.
8. Policing in the Rural Area.
9. Highway Priorities for 2012/2013.
10. To review the provision of additional allotment plot.
11. To receive copy material for the 2012 Annual Parish Newsletter.
12. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20110814, Appln. no. 20110984, Appln. no. 20110987,
Appln. no. 20110913, Appln. no. 20111040, Appln. no. 20111085.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 01/10/11 – 31/12/11. (TO FOLLOW)
To endorse the following payments:-
Clerk (archive storage) 64.20
PDW Contracting Services Ltd. (Christmas lighting) 1626.91
Southern Water (allotments) 51.30
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (Webmaster services) 122.50
Clerks Salary (net amount 1/10/11 to 31/12/11) 2603.37
HMRC (Clerk PAYE/NI (Employer/Employee)) 520.77
Use of room as office (1/10/11 to 31/12/11) 227.50
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 20th February 2012.
17. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2012.
Mondays:- 9th January, 20th February, 2nd April, 14th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 25th June, 3rd September, 8th October, 12th November (Budget and Finance only) and 26th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 12th April 2012.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 08 January 2012
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2012 Higham Parish Council