Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, November 2012
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council Meeting will be held at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 26th November 2012 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 8th October 2012.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To receive a report on the Future Library Service Meeting held on 13th November 2012.9. To request copy material for the 2013 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20120821, Appln. no. 20120866, Appln. no. 20120910, Appln. no. 20120923.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT).
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
B.T. Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 123.57
Martin Tolhurst Partnership (legal costs so far) 1701.00
Southern Sheds Ltd. (shed repair to house traffic management items) 229.00
Mr M. Papadopulos (HPC Christmas cards) 40.00
Reach Charity Ltd. (donation in memory of late Mike Snelling) 75.00
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs J.M.Papadopulos (Chairman's allowance) 175.00
Higham with Merston PCC (church Christmas leaflet - Sect. 137/139) 100.00
13. Postponement of Budget and Finance Sub-Committee Meeting.
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 14th January 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any Other Business.17. Closing remarks by Cllr. Lyn Milner, Mayor of Gravesham.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2013.
Mondays:- 14th January, 25th February, 8th April, 13th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 8th July, 9th September, 14th October, 11th November (Budget and Finance only) and 25th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 11th April 2013.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 26 November 2012
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2012 Higham Parish Council