Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, January 2013
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council Meeting will be held at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 28th January 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 26th November 2012.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To note the Future Library Services Meeting to be held in Higham Library on 30th January at 7.00 p.m.
9. To receive copy material for the 2013 Annual Parish Newsletter.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20120974, Appln. no. 20120990, Appln. no. 20121004,
Appln. no. 20121049, Appln. no. 20121029, Appln. no. 20121079,
Appln. no. 20121087, Appln. no. 20121096, Appln. no. 20121098,
Appln. no. 20121099, Appln. no. 20130014.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 01/10/12 – 31/12/12.
To endorse the following payments:-
Mr M. Papadopulos (HPC Christmas cards) 41.96
HM Courts and Tribunal Service (adjournment fee) 45.00
Southern Water (allotments) 17.48
GB Sport and Leisure UK Ltd (2 flat swing seats) 75.60
Clerks salary (1/10/12 to 31/12/12 net) 2772.42
Exps for use of room as office (1/10/12 to 31/12/12) 227.50
Clerk (print cartridges) 131.15
HMRC (Clerk PAYE/NI (employer/employee)) 658.14
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services) 77.00
BT Payment Services Ltd. (broadband) 131.18
13. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 14th January 2013.
14 . To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 25th February 2013.
17. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2013.
Mondays:- 25th February, 8th April, 13th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 8th July, 9th September, 14th October, 11th November (Budget and Finance only) and 25th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 11th April 2013.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 20 January 2013-->
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Higham Parish Council