Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, November 2013
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council Meeting will be held at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 25th November 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 14th October 2013.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To discuss the future of the Memorial Hall car park public conveniences.
9. To receive a report on a recent Meeting regarding traffic matters in Higham.
10. To request copy material for the 2014 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20130923, Appln. no. 20130916, Appln. no. 20130946,
Appln. no. 20130991, Appln. no. 20130871 (REV)
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
Mr M. Papadopulos (HPC Christmas cards) 38.79
Clerks salary (October) 906.69
HMRC (PAYE/NI October) 175.76
KCC (LGPS October) 291.36
Joanne Raff (Youth Leader 1/3/13 to 6/11/13) 1675.80
To approve the following payments:-
Mrs J.M. Papadopulos (Chairman's allowance) 180.00
Higham with Merston PCC (church Christmas leaflet - Sect. 137/139) 105.00
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 13th January 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any Other Business.
17. Closing remarks by Cllr. Derek Sales, Mayor of Gravesham.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2014.
Mondays:- 13th January, 24th February, 7th April, 12th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 7th July, 8th September, 13th October, 10th November (Budget and Finance only) and 24th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 10th April 2014.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 24 November 2013
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Higham Parish Council