Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, September 2013
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council Meeting will be held at the Memorial Hall, School Lane, on Monday, 9th September 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Monday, 15th July 2013.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To receive an update on the ownership of the Public Conveniences to the Memorial Hall car park.
9. To sign the revised Disclosure of Pecuniary Interests Form for display on Parish Council website.
(COPY ENCLOSED. MORE TIME WILL BE GIVEN DURING THE REFRESHMENT BREAK)
10. To receive an update on the Future Library Services project at Higham Library.
11. To discuss the possible implementation of the KALC Community Awards Scheme from 2014.
12. Councillors Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20130575, Appln. no. 20130604, Appln. no. 20130619,
Appln. no. 20130600, Appln. no. 20130186.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
BT Payment Services Ltd (broadband) 130.80
Clerk (Garden Gift Tokens) 80.00
Clerks salary (July) 899.95
Clerks salary (August) 899.95
KCC (LGPS July) 288.50
KCC (LGPS August) 288.50
HMRC (PAYE/NI July) 170.99
HMRC (PAYE/NI August) 170.99
Admin. Exps (1/4/13 to 30/6/13) 1062.55
To approve the following payments:-
Martin Tolhurst (payment on A/C) 1206.00
SLCC (annual membership) 145.00
KCPFA (2013 subscription) 20.00
Mr M. Allen (virus to Members computers) 99.00
To note the revised national salary scale for the Clerk with effect from 1st April 2013.
16. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Monday, 14th October 2013 at 7.30 p.m.
Monday, 11th November 2013 for Budget and Finance only.
17. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2013
Mondays:- 14th October, 11th November (Budget and Finance only) and 25th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 11th April.
[ Back to: Top of page |Meeting Dates |Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 08 September 2013
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Higham Parish Council