Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Annual Parish Assembly, April 2014
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 10th April 2014. at 7.30pm
Prior to the commencement of the Meeting the Chairman shall ensure that all persons present shall have received a copy of the Minutes of the 2013 Annual Parish Assembly, and the Higham Parish Council Annual Newsletter and Reports Booklet for 2014. This booklet contains the Annual Report of the Parish Council, and those of Village Bodies and Voluntary Organisations, which are normally presented at this Meeting.
1. Chairman’s welcome and introduction to the Meeting.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. To confirm and sign the Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held on Thursday, 11th April 2013.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council:-
a. Allotments (P.12)
b. Planning (P.10)
c. Recreation Ground (P. 10)6. To receive the simplified draft statement of the Parish Council’s Accounts for the Year Ended 31st March 2014 (P. 6)
7. To receive the observations of the County Councillor who represents Higham’s interest, Cllr. Bryan Sweetland.
8. To receive the observations of the District Councillors who represent Higham’s interest, Cllr.Harold Craske and Cllr.Les Pearton.
9. To receive the Annual Report of the Governing Body of Higham Primary School (P.26).
10. To receive the report of the Kent Association of Local Councils (P.9)
11. To receive reports from Village Bodies and Voluntary Organisations (to be found throughout the booklet).
12. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
13. To consider any other matters raised by Parishioners.
14. Any Other Business.
BREAK FOR REFRESHMENTS
15. To welcome Christoph Bull, Chalk Parish Historian, who will give a talk entitled “Our Thames: from Dartford to Grain”
16. To note the date of the next Annual Parish Assembly, Thursday, 9th April 2015.
17. Closure of the Meeting by the Chairman.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 21 April 2014
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Higham Parish Council