Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, January 2014
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 13th January 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 25th November 2013.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To discuss the future of the Memorial Hall car park public conveniences.
9. Annual Parish Newsletter 2014
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20131050, Appln. no. 20131059, Appln. no. 20131099,
Appln. no. 20131101, Appln. no. 20131108, Appln. no. 20131123.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 01/10/13 – 31/12/13.
To endorse the following payments:-
Southern Water (allotments) 36.28
Clerks salary (November) 906.69
HMRC (PAYE/NI November) 175.76
KCC (LGPS November) 291.36
Exps for use of room as office (1/10/13 to 31/12/13) 227.50
Clerks salary (December) 906.69
HMRC (PAYE/NI December) 175.76
KCC (LGPS December) 291.36
To approve the following payments:-
Clive Stanley (webmaster services) 77.00
Clerks salary (January) 906.69
HMRC (PAYE/NI January) 175.76
KCC (LGPS January) 291.36
13. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 11th November 2013.
14 . To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).15. Correspondence.
16. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 24th February 2014.
17. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2014.
Mondays:- 24th February, 7th April, 12th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 7th July, 8th September, 13th October, 10th November (Budget and Finance only) and 24th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 10th April 2014.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 11 January 2014
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Higham Parish Council