Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, March 2014
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 3rd March 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 13th January 2014.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2014.
9. To discuss the future of the Memorial Hall car park public conveniences.
10. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20140085, Appln. no 20140078, Appln. no. 20140130.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 01/10/13 – 31/12/13.
To endorse the following payments:-
BT (broadband) 137.89
Nexus Data Services Ltd (domain name/server hosting) 297.60
Youth Leader (salary 7/11/13 to 31/1/14) 646.80
To approve the following payments:-
Action with Communities in Rural Kent (2014 subscription) 35.00
Clerks salary (February net) 906.69
HMRC (PAYE/NI February) 175.76
KCC (LGPS) 291.36
14. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 7th April 2014.
15. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2014.
Mondays:- 7th April, 12th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting and Parish Council Meeting), 7th July, 8th September, 13th October, 10th November (Budget and Finance only) and 24th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will be held on Thursday, 10th April 2014.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 01 March 2014
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Higham Parish Council