Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, November 2014
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 24th November 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 20th October 2014.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To approve this additional resolution regarding our current lease negotiations:-
* To suspend the effectiveness and operation of the existing resolution passed at the Extraordinary Meeting held on 5th August 2014, pending the outcome of further negotiations with interested parties. Unless otherwise advised this suspension will be reviewed again at the January Meeting of Higham Parish Council.*
8. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
9. To discuss the amended Parish Nomination Criteria for Rural Housing. (EMAIL ENCLOSED)
10. To request copy material for the 2015 Newsletter in time for the next Meeting.
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20140906, Appln. no. 20140962,
Appln. no. 20141020, Appln. no. 20140953.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
Clerks salary (October) 953.51
HMRC (PAYE/NI October) 163.01
KCC (LGPS October) 300.60
Mrs J. M. Papadopulos (Chairman’s allowance) 185.00
Higham with Merston PCC (Church Christmas leaflet) 110.00
Mr M. Papadopulos (HPC Christmas cards) 45.00
Martin Tolhurst Partnership LLP (on A/C) 3000.00
Rogers Stevens & Chance (valuers fees additional) 180.00
15. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting - Monday, 12th January 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any Other Business.
17. Closing remarks by Cllr. John Caller, Mayor of Gravesham.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2015.
Mondays:- 12th January, 23rd February, 30th March, 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 23rd November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 9th April 2015
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 23 November 2014
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Higham Parish Council