Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, October 2014
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 20th October 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members’ Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 15th September
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To consider the effectiveness of the current Higham Parish Council Planning Committee (REPORT)
9. To again discuss the amended Parish Nomination Criteria for Rural Housing.
10. To discuss the draft GBC Parish Charter (COPY ENCLOSED)
11. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20140791, Appln. no. 20140883, Appln. no. 20140893.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/7/14 – 30/9/14
KCC (LGPS September) 300.60
Clive Stanley (webmaster services 1/7/14 to 30/9/14) 144.00
PKF Littlejohn LLP (2014 audit) 360.00
Southern Water (allotments) 116.51
BT (broadband) 137.46
15. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Budget and Finance – Monday, 10th November 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham – Monday, 24th November 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
16. Any other business.
REMAINING DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2014.
Mondays:- 10th November (Budget and Finance only) and 24th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2015.
Mondays:- 12th January, 23rd February, 30th March, 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 23rd November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham)
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 9th April 2015.
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 18 October 2014
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Higham Parish Council