Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, September 2014
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 15th September 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
Prior to the commencement of the Meeting, awards will be presented to prizewinners of the 2014 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 7th July 2014.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To evaluate the success of the Friday Night at the Proms 2014.
9. To consider the effectiveness of the current Higham Parish Council Planning Committee (REPORT)
10. To again discuss the amended Parish Nomination Criteria for Rural Housing.
11. Councillors Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20140563, Appln. no. 20140587, Appln. no. 20140686,
Appln. no. 20140674, Appln. no. 20140729, Appln. no. 20140766,
Appln. no. 20140776, Appln. no. 20140739, Appln. no. 20140743.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
BT Payment Services Ltd (broadband) 137.46
Clerk (Garden Gift Tokens) 80.00
Clerks salary (July) 953.51
Clerks salary (August) 953.51
KCC (LGPS July) 300.60
KCC (LGPS August) 300.60
HMRC (PAYE/NI July) 163.01
HMRC (PAYE/NI August) 163.01
Youth Leader (1/2/14 to 1/4/14) 441.00
Youth Leader (1/4/14 to 3/9/14) 1230.00
Zurich Insurance plc (Pavilion Insurance) 1396.45
Plumbrite (allotment water taps repair) 65.00
To approve the following payments:-
SLCC (annual membership) 147.00
15. To note the dates of the next Parish Council Meetings
Monday, 20th October 2014 at 7.30 p.m.
Monday, 10th November 2014 for Budget and Finance only.
16. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2014.
Mondays:- 20th October, 10th November (Budget and Finance only) and 24th November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2015.
Mondays:- 12th January, 23rd February, 30th March, 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 23rd November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will take place on Thursday, 9th April 2015
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 11 September 2014
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Higham Parish Council