Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, February 2015
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 23rd February 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To welcome the three Parish Council Advisors to the Parish Council.
3. To update the Register of Members Interests.
4. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
5. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 12th January 2015.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes.
7. Parishioners' Matters.
8. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
9. Annual Parish Newsletter and Annual Parish Assembly 2015.
10. To decide on the future of the Friday Night at the Proms event.
11. To receive an update on the Memorial Hall car park public conveniences.
12. To receive a report on the meeting with Brandon Lewis, Planning Minister on 9/2.
13. To discuss the advantages of producing a Parish Plan.14. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20141054, Appln. no. 20141205, Appln. no. 20150037,
Appln. no. 20141013, Appln. no. 20141034, Appln. no. 20141170,
Appln. no. 20150039, Appln. no. 20150108.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To endorse the following payments:-
BT (broadband) 149.50
Mrs E. Jeffery (VSO expenses) 30.00
Clerks salary (January net) 969.14
HMRC (PAYE/NI January) 174.01
KCC (LGPS January) 307.22
Clerk (addresss labels) 62.33
Youth Leader (Sept. 14 to Feb. 15) 1530.00
18. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 30th March 2015 at 7.30p.m.
19. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2015.
Mondays:- 30th March, 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 23rd November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will now be held on Thursday, 16th April 2015 (amended date)
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 21 February 2015
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Higham Parish Council