Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, March 2015
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 30th March 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests..
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 23rd February 2015.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
8. To finalise arrangemens for the 2015 Annual Parish Assembly.
9. To discuss judging arrangements for the 2015 Higham Gardens for Pleasure Competition.
10. To review and approve the risk assessment document.
11. Parish Council Elections 2015
12. To discuss an initiative regarding a Twinning Project with a village in Brittany.
13. To discuss a planning application proposing that the dog grooming business to Jupp Court should become permanent.
14. To discuss the alleged setting up of production units to premises in Taylors Lane.15. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20150041, Appln. no 20150124, Appln. no. 20150135,
Appln. no. 20150134, Appln. no. 20150039, Appln. no. 20150126,
Appln. no. 20150170, Appln. no. 20150197, Appln. no. 20150132,
Appln. no 20140946.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 1/1/15 to 31/3/15
(TO FOLLOW ONCE THE BANK STATEMENT IS RECEIVED FROM THE BANK)
To endorse the following payments:-
Clerks salary (February net) 968.94
HMRC (PAYE/NI February) 174.21
KCC (LGPS February) 307.22
KALC (Good Councillors Guide) 15.00
KALC (New Councillor induction event X 4) 100.00
MJ Read & Co. (LGPS end of year review) 96.00
EDF Energy (electricity for Pavilion) 70.02
To approve the following payments:-
Katie Reeves (food for APA under Section 150(2) LG Act 1972) 230.00
The Gravesend Historical Society (talk for APA under Section 150(2)LG Act 1972) 50.00
1st Higham Scouts (Sect. 137/139 grant for newsletter delivery) 100.00
J.A.Stanley (preparation of 2015 newsletter) 305.00
Clive Stanley (webmaster services from 1/1/15 to 19/3/15) 136.00
Higham Age Concern Sect. 137/139 grant) 250.00
Wisdom Hospice (in memory of Malcolm James) 50.00
To endorse the changes to the Clerks salary agreed at the Budget and Finance Meeting.
To increase the provision for the Youth Leaders allowance to £5000 in line with the Youth Club
Business Plan submitted to St. Johns College.
To confirm that charges for allotment rents for 2015/2016 remain unaltered.
18. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meetings:-
Thursday, 16th April 2015 at 7.30 p.m. Annual Parish Assembly
Monday, 11th May 2015 at 7.30 p.m. Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting.
19. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2015.
Mondays:- 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 23rd November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will now be held on Thursday, 16th April 2015 (amended date)
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 29 March 2015
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Higham Parish Council