Higham Parish Council
Agenda for the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting, January 2015
[ Back to: Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
The Parish Council will meet at the Memorial Hall, School Lane ME3 7JL on Monday, 12th January 2015 at 7.30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To update the Register of Members Interests.
3. To receive inspection reports for Parish property and amenities.
4. To confirm and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting, held on Monday, 24th November 2014.
5. Matters arising from the Minutes.
6. Parishioners' Matters.
7. To review the additional resolution passed at the last Meeting.
8. To receive an update on the renewal of the Recreation Ground lease.
9. To reach a decision on the future of the Friday Night at the Proms Event.
10. To note the current vacancy on the Parish Council and discuss if it should be filled by co-option.
11. Annual Parish Newsletter 2015.
12. To discuss the planning application received for the site of the former Railway Tavern P.H.
13. Councillors' Matters: County / Borough / Parish.
To note the following planning applications:-
Appln. no. 20140993, Appln. no. 20141115, Appln. no. 20140893(R),
Appln. no. 20141117, Appln. no. 20141125, Appln. no. 20141157,
Appln. no. 20141182, Appln. no. 20141185, Appln. no. 20141201.
c. Memorial Hall.
d. Multi-Purpose Games Area.
e. Recreation Ground.
f. Parish Environment Committee.
h. Governors of Higham School.
i. Merston Court.
j. Higham Youth Club.
k. Chalk Liaison Group.
l. Rural Housing.
m. Higham Neighbourhood Forum (formerly PACT)
n. Kent Community Warden.
o. Kent Police.
p. Gads Hill School Development Committee.
To receive the quarterly financial statement for the period 01/10/14 – 31/12/14.(TO BE DISTRIBUTED AT MEETING ONCE BANK STATEMENT HAS ARRIVED)
To endorse the following payments:-
Clerks salary (November) 953.51
HMRC (PAYE/NI November) 163.01
KCC (LGPS November) 300.60
Exps for use of room as office (1/10/14 to 31/12/14) 227.50
Clerks salary (December) 991.37
HMRC (PAYE/NI December) 191.65
KCC (LGPS December) 317.19
Clive Stanley (webmaster services) 128.00
Southern Water (allotments) 6.57
North West Turf Ltd. (400L lockable grit bin and salt for Village shops 209.99
To note the revised national salary scale for the Clerk from 1st January 2015.
16. To receive a report from the Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, held on Monday, 17th November 2014.
17 . To consider the effectiveness of the current system of internal control and audit as required under Regulations 4 and 6 of the Accounts and Audit Regulations (2003).
19. To note the date of the next Parish Council Meeting:- Monday, 23rd February 2015.
20. To note the new date for the 2015 Annual Parish Assembly:- Thursday 16th April 2015.
21. Any Other Business.
DATES FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS IN 2015.
Mondays:- 23rd February, 30th March, 11th May (Annual Parish Council Meeting with Parish Council Meeting), 6th July, 7th September, 12th October, 9th November (Budget and Finance only) and 23rd November (Christmas Meeting with the Mayor of Gravesham).
The Annual Parish Assembly will now be held on Thursday, 16th April 2015 (amended date)
[ Back to: Top of page | Meeting Dates | Home Page ]
Contact us by email: email@example.com
Website comments or queries?
Email the Webmaster: Webmaster@higham-kent-pc.gov.uk
Last Revised - 11 January 2015
Web site design and creation by
Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Higham Parish Council